Interested in a career at Q2 Management?
Q2 Management Inc. delivers Manufacturing Quality Assurance Support Services to the Automotive OEM Supply Chain in North America.
Join our team
Our approach to service excellence is supported with robust employee training and development. Also, we have an overarching philosophy of integrity to all stakeholders. We are empowered by InspeQ Tech®, our innovative proprietary Quality Information Management System (QIMS). Q2 Management Inc. provides quality services that are the industry’s benchmark.
Current Job Openings
Account Managers - West Point GA, Indianapolis IN, Georgetown KY, Louisville KY, Toledo OH, Nashville TN, Dallas TX, San Antonio TX, Windsor ON
- West Point GA
- Indianapolis IN
- Georgetown KY
- Louisville KY
- Toledo OH
- Nashville TN
- Dallas TX
- San Antonio TX
- Windsor ON, Canada
The Ideal Candidate
- Work experience at an automotive OEM, Tier 1 or Tier 2
- Work experience as a quality manager, quality engineer, tech or representative
- Demonstratable ability to build relationships with OEM and Tier 1 stakeholders
- Professional verbal and written skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid license and ability to travel throughout the sales region
- Research, qualify and communicate with new and existing clients
- Deliver presentations
- Prepare quotes
- Perform after-sales account management duties
Q2 Management provides
- Salary plus commission compensation
- Health benefits
- Opportunity for growth
Quality Control Inspector
United States: Tennessee, Ohio, South Carolina
Canada (Ontario): Greater Toronto Area, Milton, Guelph, Kitchener/Cambridge, Woodstock, London
Roles and Responsibilities Candidates will be required to conduct quality inspection activities including physical manipulation, measurements and data collection. They must follow systematic instructions. Candidate must have the ability to maintain focus on detailed criteria over extended periods of time. All candidates must have good eyesight (corrective lenses are permitted). They must be physically capable of performing tasks that may include prolonged standing, continuous walking and/or repetitive lifting component parts or assemblies over extended shift lengths. Strong communication skills (oral and written) combined with a positive attitude toward customers and co-workers are expected. Overtime and shift work may be required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service mindset
- Able to work both as a team member & independently
- Able to work shifts / some weekend work
- Professional appearance
- On-site training
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Opportunity for growth
Q2 Management offers competitive wages, job training and an opportunity for advancement.
Please identify the preferred geographic locations.
Contract Quality Engineer
United States: Ohio, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, South Carolina
Successful candidates will:
- Possess strong working knowledge of TS16469, PPAP documentation, PFMEA’s, Control plans, Process flow, 8D processes, Statistical process control and Root cause analysis.
- Have the ability to develop and conduct training, perform audits and thorough process investigations.
- Possess a degree in Engineering or a minimum of 5 years relative work experience.
- Be able to travel and maintain a flexible work schedule.
Please identify preferred geographic locations.